Monday, January 30, 2012

What Does It Feel Like To Have Sex For The First Time?

Teens have questions about sex. My mother, Ann Werner, and I created  the book The Virgin Diaries to help virgins understand what it feels like both emotionally as well as physically to have first time sex. Seventy-two men and women describe what it feels like with no agenda other than to inform and hopefully entertain. No one tells you what to think or do. You form your own conclusions.

I've created this blog as a forum for teens to talk about the different feelings they have and what they want and expect from parents and educators.

I am currently in the process of interviewig a 14 year-old female who recently read The Virgin Diaries. She is very smart and has a lot to say on the subject. Her interview will be up in the next few weeks.

In the meantime, I am including two videos. Three 15 year-old girls talk about the book and "The Talk" and an avatar reciting one of the stories from the book.
If you have any ideas or questions you'd like to pose or discuss here, please email me at nsots68@gmail.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment