Thursday, February 16, 2012

Love-A-Thon YA Book Blogger Event!





YA Book Blogger Katelyn Torrey is hosting a Blog-A-Thon set for tomorrow, 2/17/12.

Sign up and join the fun!  Details

"What: A Blogger Love-A-Thon! This will be a day full of commenting on blogs, following blogs, tweeting about blogs, thanking blogs, sharing the word about awesome blogs, telling another blogger how freaking awesome they are, the list goes on and on. Basically it will consist of fun posts, mini challenges, lots of commenting, and perhaps a giveaway or two! I do not have a full schedule completely detailed out yet but I will be e-mailing it to everyone who hopes to participate. Since I am a simple person and like to keep things that way, it will most likely be a fairly easy-to-follow schedule!"

4 comments:

  1. Stopping by for the book blogger love-a-thon! =)

    I hope you have a lot of fun during this event. I know I already am! Spreading the blogger love is an important job ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you! Def looking forward to spreading the love of bloggers, books and the wonderful people who do this with passion!
    Kimberley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kimberley - Hope your having a nice day. Just stopping by for the love-a-thon. Very nice blog. I see your a writer. I have never heard of THE VIRGIN DIARIES. I will have to go check it out soon.

    - Beckie @ Bittersweet Enchantment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chi,
      Thanks for saying hi! Will visit your blog soon! Great to meet you. :)

      Delete